The NeoSemantic Online News

Monday, October 1, 2007

physically intimate

Question: My boyfriend and I decided to become more physically intimate. Although I enjoyed the closeness, the experience did very little for me physically. How do I approach this issue without hurting his feelings or his ego?

RESPONSE: Sex has two purposes - physical pleasure and intimacy. It's a lot better when you have them both. I don't know exactly what you mean by "more physically intimate" but I do know this, men are not mind readers and if you are comfortable with your lover, shout YES I LIKE THIS!, or NOOOO! DO IT LIKE THIS! You have to make sure you get what you want out of sex. If you teach him how to please you physically by showing him, then it will not only blow your mind, it will blow his as well...no pun intended. I would say to communicate physically and speak up during sex. Sex is not good because of the art of silence. Point, lick, suck, or poke him in the right direction! The only way you can address this without hurting his ego is to work on a solution, not to say baby, there is a problem. When you express what you don't like you have to supply him with what you do like. It's not fair to leave him to feel inadequate poking around the forest without a map.

P.S. If you don't know what makes you feel good he won't either. So, you may need to tutor yourself….

-TYEARtv.com